Custom made to order. Please allow up to 14 business days for delivery. Product subject to supplier availability times.
The cornerstone of the new Gill range is The FG2 Tournament level suit. This is a serious technical foul weather gear garment developed for both professional and avid tournament anglers. The FG2 design addresses key challenges faced by these anglers: Staying dry and comfortable while delivering high performance.
- Vortex Hood Technology that channels air flow through the hood and collar, expelling air pressure through dedicated collar vents making it ideal for use at high speed.
- High cut thermal collar provides comfort and warmth with cushioned face guard
- Two-way volume adjustment for improved hood fit
- Retractable outer cuff adjusters with PU inner seals for watertight comfort
- Two chest pockets with reverse coil YKK zippers
- Two external D-ring attachment points
- Deep cargo pockets with secure closure with hand warmer pockets behind
- 2-way YKK zipper protected by a double storm guard
- Zippered internal security pocket
- High visibility Reflexite® reflectives
- Fully lined with hem drainage facility
- External waist volume adjustment
- Adjustable shock cord hem
2 layer coated fabric, creating an incredibly waterproof, windproof and breathable protective shell. Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal. Coated moisture-management fabric technology with a durable water repellent outer finish.